Baked Chicken Breast Recipes – Favorites for Special Family Days
I love remembering how my mom used to fix baked chicken. She always boiled her chicken pieces in water first before she coated them and then baked them in the oven.
I’m not sure why she did all that each and every time, but I do know she eventually changed her chicken cooking methods to more like how we bake chicken today. I also know I’m glad we have baked chicken breast recipes now that are easy and take little preparation… and JUST an oven.
Oven baked chicken breast recipes are always nice for family meals, but each baked chicken breast recipe here is nice enough to serve for even the nicest holiday dinner party or birthday celebration.
Here are three beautiful baked boneless chicken breast recipes that you can put into your family’s mealtime planning for an upcoming special occasion or just about any day of the year!
Garlic Buttered Chicken
- 3 eggs, beaten
1 ½ cups Ritz Crackers, crumbed
¾ teaspoon garlic salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
¾ cup butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat eggs in one bowl and set aside for dipping.
- Combine crumbed butter crackers, garlic salt, and pepper in another bowl.
- Dip breasts, one piece at a time, into eggs and then into crackers / garlic / pepper mixture.
- Place chicken pieces into sprayed 13 x 9 baking dish. Place pieces of butter around chicken.
- Bake chicken for 40 minutes.
Recipes for baked chicken breast are great to have around for Christmas Eve dinner, Easter Sunday dinner, or even packed in a picnic basket for a 4th of July or Memorial Day celebration. In fact, baked chicken recipes are good any time and for all occasions!
Bacon Feta Chicken
When you only have 3 ingredients like this recipes does, you know you’ve found the very best of the easy chicken recipes! No one will guess it was so simple to make.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 ½ cup feta cheese
12 slices uncooked bacon
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Divide crumbled cheese into 6 and top each piece with the crumbled feta.
- Wrap two bacon strips around each breast.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 40 minute.
Bridal shower and holiday party ideas: Cut your chicken pieces in small pieces and make smaller versions of this recipes to have Bacon Feta Chicken Nuggets. Then take to your Christmas office party or women’s ministry pot luck as special party appetizers! Smaller pieces may require a little less baking time, so keep an eye out when you make them smaller.
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle breasts with salt and pepper to taste, and place in lightly greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parley. Mix well, and brush one half of this mixture over chicken pieces.
- Bake for 30 minutes, and turn, brushing the remaining one half of the honey mustard mixture over the breasts. Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like to try some other great chicken breast recipes in your family’s mealtime planning or holiday fare.
However, when you want that old-fashioned, down to home feeling, these delightful baked chicken breast recipes will certainly make your family’s day ANY day of the year!