Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes – Delicious and Delightful Recipes that the Whole Family Will Love
If you are looking for boneless chicken breast recipes that both your spouse and your children will love, you’ve come to the right place!
These quick and easy chicken recipes are good, family friendly, and healthy, and don’t even get me started on how delicious these entrees are! You might just see your mother-in-law licking the emptied serving plate when you serve one of these baked chicken recipes that use boneless chicken pieces.
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 cups fresh and soft (not dried packaged) bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- Line a 13×9 inch pan with aluminum foil.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a shallow pan, mix mustard, apple juice, garlic, and 2 Tablespoons melted butter.
- In another pan, mix the fresh, soft bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, ground almonds, 3 Tablespoons melted butter, salt, pepper, and dried basil. Toss ingredients until well mixed.
- Coat chicken in the mustard mixture. Then roll in the Parmesan cheese / bread crumb mixture until thoroughly coated.
- Place the Parmesan Chicken in the baking dish lined with aluminum foil and baked for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
Grilled Taco Spiced Chicken
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken beasts
- 4 Tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 Tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare 13 x 9 inch baking pan with Pam cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, mix taco seasoning mix and oregano.
- Place poultry in baking dish, then brush with oil.
- When all pieces have been coated with oil, sprinkle seasoning mix on top of each piece.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake covered for 20 minutes.
- While baking, mix barbecue sauce, chili sauce, and cumin in a saucepan and heat on stovetop until just hot. Set aside.
- When covered chicken has baked about 25 minutes, take out of the oven, uncover, and drizzle hot barbecue mixture on top of all the pieces in the baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for another 10 minutes or until well done.
Baked chicken breast recipes are great, but there are also some great stove top recipes for poultry as well. If you like Chinese food, you might enjoy making this easy chicken dish.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 5 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 green onions cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- Lightly toss with cornstarch in a plastic baggie to coat.
- Heat oil in skillet and fry chicken and garlic in hot oil on medium heat until lightly browned.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and water. Cover and cook 5 additional minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add green onions and cayenne; cover again, and cook about 3 to 4 minutes longer.
Whether your fixing one of these quick and easy recipes, relishing the joys of some crock pot chicken breast recipes, or looking for some more elegant stuffed chicken breast recipes, you’ll find that most all boneless chicken breast recipes make for healthy recipes and happy family dinner time.