Easy Low Carb Bread Recipe for Low Carb Diet Plans
Making sandwiches for lunch, enjoying toast for breakfast, and serving bread with butter at dinner are all still possible even when you are watching your carbohydrate intake.
It really is possible to make low carb bread!
The trick to making good low carb bread is to find and use low carb bread recipes that will satisfy your desire for bread while using ingredients that are low on the glycemic index which our bodies handle well and lower in refined carbohydrates which our bodies do not handle very well overall.
Almond flour is used in many of these bread recipes as is coconut flour and flax seed meal.
Some with huge weight loss goals have enjoyed bread recipes with lots of eggs, cream cheese, a little salt and some cream of tartar.
Some gluten free bread recipes use gluten free flour.
Grain free bread recipes can even sometimes include whey powder, peanut butter, stevia, a tad bit of honey or Xylitol, or lots and lots of mozzarella cheese (yum on that last thing, lol).
Our recipe for bread here even has almond butter. Pretty cool, huh?
There are plenty of low carb bread recipes out there, and many of them are very tasty.
You just need to find the ones you enjoy the most… and have fun while trying all the different recipes out there to try! Well, you know… sometimes the journey can be just as much fun (if not more) than the destination!
Here’s a low carb recipe book I recommend which you can get from Amazon: 1,001 Low-Carb Recipes: Hundreds of Delicious Recipes from Dinner to Dessert That Let You Live Your Low-Carb Lifestyle and Never Look Back (Amazon Affiliate Link)
If you have not found your favorite low carb bread recipe yet or just beginning eating low carb and don’t know where to start, here is an easy low carb bread recipe to try. As I mentioned above, the ingredients are easy to get. What’s more, the directions are easy to follow.
It’s an easy recipe for easy weight loss and health!
- 1/2 cup vanilla whey powder protein
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup natural unsweetened almond butter
- 4 extra large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon raw, organic apple cider vinegar (with the mother)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix the protein whey powder, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a larger bowl, beat almond butter with a mixer on high until fluffy,
- Add beaten eggs and apple cider vinegar to the almond butter, and stir well to combine.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the almond butter mixture and beat well again.
- Then pour the full mixture into a 9 x 5 inch bread loaf pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Remove, and allow to cool before removing from the pan and cutting into slices.