Slow Cooker Chicken Breast Recipes
When you know you’re going to have a busy day but you still want a nice dinner for your family, slow cooker chicken breast recipes may be just what you’re looking for.
These easy slow cooker recipes can be prepared in the morning and sometimes started the evening before if you have room in your refrigerator for your your crock pot.
Check our quick and easy chicken breast recipes here, and see see which one you’ll be having on your next busy day.
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Recipe
This slow cooker barbecue chicken breast recipe is a great way to enjoy the fun taste of BBQ chicken with the ease of a crockpot chicken recipe, and once you try the tenderness of crockpot bbq chicken, you might never go back to the grill or oven again!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/4 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- Spray crock pot with some cooking spray to reduce clean up afterwards.
- Arrange chicken pieces in the slow cooker.
- Blend remaining ingredients together, and pour over chicken pieces.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 8 hours.
Add a side like baked beans or potato salad if you wish, or just serve as sandwiches with chips, and you have a nice meal that took little effort.
Great served with canned peaches for dessert or, if you have the time in advance, make and store some old fashioned apple crisp in your refrigerator to pull out when needed.
Chicken Tetrazzini From a Crockpot
Who thinks about making Chicken Tetrazzini from a slow cooker, yet it may be one of the best recipes you can make in a crockpot!
Also, if you prefer, you can use a low fat, low sodium mushroom soup and reduced fat or fat free cheese in this recipe without much notice, so even that famed Chicken Tetrazzini you’ve tended to shy away becomes a healthy chicken breast recipe for all!
- 1 pound cooked, diced boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound cooked spaghetti or other pasta
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine cooked, diced chicken with mushroom soup, onion, minced garlic, cheese, and pepper, and pour into crockpot.
- Cover, and cook on low heat for 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve over hot spaghetti.
A delight with your choice of fresh veggies (purchased already cut and packaged at the grocery store) and Ranch Dressing (for dip) alongside fruit flavored gelato or italian ice for dessert.
Boneless chicken breast recipes are always good, but when you can whip up some family-lovin’ Southwest Chicken in your crock pot and feel like you’re at the best Tex-Mex restaurant after a hectic day, you know you’ve hit the jackpot!
Southwest Slow Cooked Chicken
If you love Chicken Fajitas, you’ll enjoy the ease of this Southwest Chicken breast recipe make in a slow cooker. It’s a thrifty meal served over rice, and you’ll save money by being able to curb that fajitas craving right at your own family’s dinner table instead of eating out!
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken, cut into small strips
- 1 envelop taco seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 2 cups shredded taco or Mexican-mix cheese
- Uncle Bens Ready Rice, Original, Long Grain Family Size (steams in about 90 seconds in your microwave or on your stove top in just a little longer)
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- Place chicken strips in crock pot; then mix in taco seasoning and flour with chicken inside crockpot.
- Add green and red peppers, corn and salsa.
- Cook on low setting, covered, for 6 to 8 hours.
Serve over rice and top with cheese. Then finish out your family dinner with some frozen yogurt or a fruit dessert.
All of these slow cooker chicken breast recipes and menus are simple to prepare and great home cooked choices on those days you know you need your time spent somewhere other than in your kitchen.