Submit Your Article
Write for us!
Do you have some helpful information you could share with our families?
Submit your article writing for consideration and if accepted, become a contributor to a site that exists to help others and make life a little happier for each family member who visits here.
Our article writing template below is at your service so you can submit your family friendly and family helpful article submissions.
Did you know that writing an article or being a guest blogger to a like-minded blog site can help you get traffic and targeted leads to your blog or website? It’s great web based marketing, and best of all, it’s free!
It takes a little work to write a good article, but when you do, you’ll increase targeted traffic to your website AND you’ll feel good inside knowing you maybe, just maybe, made a difference in someone’s life. (And you don’t even need a blog or website to be a padoozler contributor… just a helping heart and some helpful wisdom, insight, tips, or advice.)
Our article writing submission is fairly easy. Just complete the article writing and submission form below, and I will review your article and let you know if we are able to include your article on this site. If not, I’ll let you know that too, and you’ll be free to submit your article to another site or use the article for your own blog.
Check out our article writing submission guidelines below, and then submit your home and family oriented articles to us for consideration! Thanks!
Article Submission Guidelines:
1. Original content and fresh material only. Please submit ONLY what is new and fresh and not already published or posted anywhere on the internet or in print.
We welcome original, unpublished:
Freelance Article Writing !
2. Word Count between 400 and 725 words for guest posts.
3. Submit only articles that are helpful to parents, kids, homes, and families. Writing for a mom or dad is ideal. Writing for one of the kids is good too, especially if what you write will help mom or dad know or understand what a child would want their parent to know. Writing for college students and their parents is fine as well, and grandparents and in-laws work too. Basically, anything that helps a family or makes a home a little nicer place to be is acceptable material to submit.
The list of choices is broad when you think about it – from family finances and home business, to travel, to cooking and recipes, to home study, college life, homeschooling, adult education for mom, dad (and grandpa too), crafts and gifts, home remedies, health, and marriage and family relationships, etc. Product reviews are OK too, so long as they are written to our audience or would be specifically helpful to them. You may want to read some articles here first and get to know our style and interests.
4. Your article submission must provide information or help to our families in particular first and foremost. Even though you can include back links (see below) and we hope your article will provide targeted leads for you, your guest post on this site should be geared towards providing quality content for our readers. That doesn’t mean you can’t include keyword rich information though. Good keywords are good because people are doing searches for those things! That’s WHY they are good keywords. Just make sure that providing information is the first order of business and that keyword use is not overused.
5. Articles MUST be wholesome, clean, and safe for a family-oriented reader. While some articles may speak to sensitive issues or include health oriented language, this is and will always be a family website and should be a safe landing spot for those who come here. Nothing that is demeaning, violent, insulting, profane, illegal, or otherwise will even be considered.
6. We encourage upbeat, polite, and encouraging blogs. While some issues that families face are difficult and sad for families members, any subject can be handled with care. We are not suggesting you miss great opportunities to help, assist, or minister to families. We just ask that you do so in a way that all who come here can feel a little better when they leave.
7. You may include up to two links, back links, or anchor text links to your site, your blog, or to another blog or site of your choice. Any self serving references or back links should be placed in the last part of your article. Give first. Then receive.
SEO Article Writing …
is great for your website or blog!
8. Please wrap up each guest post article by including a short author’s bio including your name and something about you or your blog.
9. Re-read your articles before you submit them to make sure you have used proper grammar, spacing, spelling, and punctuation. If I have to spend all day re-writing your work, it won’t be considered. I will exert my right to edit a worthy article if necessary, but I would rather be pleasantly surprised when I don’t need to edit anything at all.
10. Once submitted, I will review your article submission and respond ASAP, usually by four days, but it may be a few days more if it is absolutely necessary. However, know that I respect your time, and I will let you know as quickly as possible if we will be able to include your article or not. If your article is not published here, you are free to submit it to another blog or any one of the wonderful article submission sites that are available on the web.
11. Once published, I retain exclusive rights to any post published. However, I also expect anyone referencing or re-posting an article from this site to retain the article referenced as it was published here, so your guest post should still help you get traffic. This site does permit trackbacks and pingbacks from other blog owners.
12. One good turn deserves another, yes? If your article is published on padoozles.com, I hope that you will graciously reciprocate by giving one or two of my padoozle articles a backlink on one of your sites or as a reference somewhere too. Promoting your own article on this site and linking that article to one of your site’s post is a great way for both sites to win too!
Note to website owners who would like to be a guest blogger: Please follow our same submission guidelines and suggest or submit blog posts that fit into our overall philosophy of providing helpful information to our Padoozles readers. We will not accept simple advertisements to another site without a helpful blog post that is useful to our readers.
We like writers! We just want to make sure that when you submit a guest post, that the post is an actual article with actual information to help the person reading that very page.
This is our…
Article Writing Service
Thank you for submitting your article writing to padoozles.com!
Please use the form below to start the process, and I will get back with you soon!
Chris Stevens, Head Padoozler and Padoozler In Chief
PS, Don’t forget! Submit ORIGINAL articles only. We will not publish something that has been published anywhere else on line. Thanks!